a chapter of the Society for Neuroscience
1. Similar to the USA, the official name of our country is United States of Mexico. It is a republic organized in 31 States and a Federal District: Mexico City (Red area in the map).
2. The purpose of this chapter is to integrate, collaborate, and promote the neurosciences in nine mexican States (Brown area).
3. States are (as numbered in the map): 1. Veracruz; 2. Tlaxcala; 3. Puebla; 4. Oaxaca; 5. Chiapas; 6. Tabasco; 7. Campeche; 8. Yucatán; 9. Quintana Roo.
4. The headquarters of this chapter is located at the Universidad Veracruzana, in the city of Xalapa (black dot in the map), Capital of the State of Veracruz.
5. Contact for this chapter: Dr. Consuelo Morgado-Valle, Universidad Veracruzana, Xalapa, Veracruz (firstname.lastname@example.org)